Anyone going from Newcastle to london/south East

thestable

I’ve been hunting for some roof bars and might have some but they are in Newcastle area. Is anyone around that that that’s coming back south east. London /kent?

Might kindly be able to collect them on their travels. I know it’s an ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are going to Kent on Thursday for a few days from Skipton, so if anyone can get them as far as Skipton by Wednesday evening or drop off in Carnforth by Wednesday morning we can take them on the final leg.

Last edited:
Evening,

Another long shot for you. If you’re able to get anyone to get it to the Leicestershire before Saturday 19th November then I could hand it over to a more Southern member at the Silverstone meal. That said Mandy @RZX might also be attending the same social.

Kind regards,

Tom

Evening,

Another long shot for you. If you’re able to get anyone to get it to the Leicestershire before Saturday 19th November then I could hand it over to a more Southern member at the Silverstone meal. That said Mandy @RZX might also be attending the same social.

Kind regards,

Tom
Yes I will be attending, also going to Kent for Christmas so if you are still looking for transportation south and anyone can drop off Skipton or Carnforth before then, happy to oblige

Back