Attention Plusnet ISP users

ben

Administrator
Ukraine
Hi folks,

I have an unusual request. One of our members is having difficulty accessing the site from their Plusnet broadband account. I'm trying to track down if this is an issue at Plusnet or at this end. If there are any members that use Plusnet, please let me know if you have any problems accessing the site. (Although if you do, then presumably you won't be able to read this anyway!)

Thanks,

Ben.

PS the problems started around July 24th in the evening.

Given that I can't work out what's stopping plusnet from accessing our domain - I'm going to take the rather drastic move of renumbering the domain. You might experience some glitches during this time.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Ben

I've completed the renumber. It should be using the new IP by tomorrow.

Ben

The member in question can now fully access the site again - thanks Ben.

I hope that all other members can still enjoy full access too. I am still awaiting PlusNet's response.

Cheers,

Mike

Hey Mike,

It was certainly a weird one. Glad you have access again - it'd be a massive loss to the members if you didn't have access around these parts!

Ben.

PS - upgraded the forum software again today - doing what I can to keep the hackers out! ;)

PPS - I haven't forgotten about the gallery - it's almost there on the new software, just fixing up the member galleries.

Back