AUDI Southend.

Axit

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Took my petrol A2 in yesterday; had a non working screen washer, I`ve tried everything I know, my next step was to remove front bumper etc. and get in there.
My service light then appeared, and with no Tony, I booked it in.
I made sure I requested a "Minor" service, and it was going to be £60 to investigate my non working screen washer. So the car went in yesterday morning and I had one of those days ensuring I was close to the phone awaiting the bad news.
2pm, they had found; washer jet not working, EGR valve showed up on scan, but was cleared by reset, cam belt was due in 3 months, aircon service was overdue, spare tyre canister had expired, wiper blade was juddering, bulge in front o/side tyre (£154.00 + vat for "ONE").
I told them ignore everything except the washer jet and service.
4.30pm, they have found a faulty washer pump, a replacement is £58.82, plus half hour labour of £89.40, I agreed to have the work done.
3.30pm today picked the car up total bill, £378.23. £170.00 for the service, £60.00 for pump investigation, £148.22 for washer pump replacement.
At last I have working washers and the car has been immaculately cleaned inside and out, and the calls and visit was all a very pleasant experience.

John.

£154 +VAT for 1 tyre ! What make was it ? Even for a top of the range Michelin or Continental I was quoted about £105 for a 205/40 x 17.
I am assuming you're not on any exotic sized tyre.

Back