Audis in the park 2014 - no longer a world record attempt

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
aitprecordpage.jpg

NO LONGER A RECORD ATTEMPT BUT THE SHOW WILL BE MASSIVE

As the title says people next years show is looking to be great with the chance for us to be part of this world record attempt---Guinness to confirm.
To all the members that have been to any or all of the last 5 years shows will agree there are some fabulous Audis on display including our very own A2oc. If your very keen and want to guarantee your place advanced tickets are on sale now.
more details to follow many thanks mike

Last edited:
Definitely put me down for this one :)

View attachment 13578

As the title says people next years show is looking to be great with the chance for us to be part of this world record attempt---Guinness to confirm.
To all the members that have been to any or all of the last 5 years shows will agree there are some fabulous Audis on display including our very own A2oc. If your very keen and want to guarantee your place advanced tickets are on sale now.
more details to follow many thanks mike

I'm considering attending, if I can get a day pass. How does it work? Is there a club area? Does everyone just turn up when they arrive or is there a convoy. Could I follow someone from Swindon? Anyone camping?

Chris

Last edited:
Really fancy this especially after last year's great write up and photos but my summer leave finishes on the 5th and I'm on call that weekend. Theres no chance I can make it. Boohoo :(

Hi,

I am aiming to have the "project" ready for this !!!!

Whatever happens I am planning on being there in an A2 of some description!

Steve B

Hi all for full show info and advanced tickets see here--
http://www.audisinthepark.co.uk

Chris we usually arrive at the show as a group with a meet up at a mcdonalds close to the show. This is looking to be the biggest yet this year-the first AITP we had 3 cars! last year we had 29. With other clubs showing increased interest and the world record attempt it will be great if we can get 30+.
more info will be posted closer to the event-so put that date in your diaries people. cheers Mikee

Just bought my ticket !!!!

Just need to start and finish the "project" in time and I am pretty sure it will be ready.

Steve B

Sounds like a good day to me. It'll be good to meet a few of the great folks on here, put more faces to names. It's been a while since I've been out at a car meet/event. I used to go to quite a few NB events until family life took over.
My only other question is about use if the facilities there. My 9 year old might insist on coming with me. I don't suppose he'd be interested in a big 'car park' so I was wondering if there are play parks, skateboarding parks, you know that sort of thing available for use on the day.

Cheers
Chris

Sounds like a good day to me. It'll be good to meet a few of the great folks on here, put more faces to names. It's been a while since I've been out at a car meet/event. I used to go to quite a few NB events until family life took over.
My only other question is about use if the facilities there. My 9 year old might insist on coming with me. I don't suppose he'd be interested in a big 'car park' so I was wondering if there are play parks, skateboarding parks, you know that sort of thing available for use on the day.

Cheers
Chris

Hi,

Check out the link, part of the details include "Set in the grounds of a family holiday park, there is something to do for literally all ages. On-site fun fair, waterpark and amusements will keep the little ones entertained while you sit back and admire the cars and soak up the atmosphere."

Steve B

Cheers
Chris

The following link may help
http://www.billingaquadrome.com/things-to-do/activities
Last year some of the A2 group both the kids and adults had some fun with the zorb balls.

Last edited:
I also will be attending , and the great thing is I only live 5 minutes away . I have a feeling this years attendance will be huge !!! Hope the organisers are going to ready to arrange our stand ;)

Hopeful ymy daughter will have passed her driving test by then if not i will drive...it would be rude not to go as on my own doorstep.

I was looking forward to go and meet some people of the club. Unfortunately, it is the day I will be coming back from attending my sister's wedding in France. :((

theres no mention of the record on their website. i would be up for it to at least help with the record but its a tad far for me without the record. kids would go crazy. i will keep my eyes out for any update though

I paid for tickets for this, nothing has arrived yet, but I guess that will only happen closer to the event?

Steve B

Back