Audis in the park 2015 AITP

a2sumo

A2OC Donor

As per the title August Sunday the 9th is the day to keep free for this years Audis in the park show. Billing Aquadrome in Northampton is an ideal location for the show with good facilities and show pitches. For up to date show info click this link http://www.audisinthepark.com/#!/audis-in-the-park

This show has for the last six years been a great day to meet other A2oc members in a nice laid back atmosphere-good time to check out what modifications some members have done to their pride and joy. On the flip side its always great to see the standard cars in all the colours under the sun. Talking of sun--this show has a great reputation for good weather (although last year we had rain of biblical proportions) There are all ages of Audi on show and some of the clubs put on a great display. There is a show and shine if you fancy your chances-i know a few of you lavish some rather expensive products on your cars. We had one of our members get "top5 show and shine" so lets do it again. Looking at the open day at A2cars there are some really shinny cars in the club.

If your new to the club or have never been to a "social" make this your first we are a friendly bunch and there is no pressure to do anything other than park your car on our pitch and have some fun wandering around. We will of coarse have the event shelter and the BBQ's on the stand so please bring a chair or blanket to sit on and your choice of food for the BBQ. We will have bacon rolls on offer but in limited supply so if you smell them get your orders in! i will be on hot drinks duties with our excellent traveling kitchen.

So after reading all that and you still want to join us-- please click the attending in the calendar found here
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=84&day=2015-8-9

One thing to remember if you want advanced tickets get in quick details are on the Audis in the park link. Tickets are available on the day but its easier for all if you can get there early--you just drive straight in. REMEMBER ONE TICKET IS FOR A CAR INCLUDING ALL PASSENGERS so its a great deal.

Cheers mike any questions just ask away.

Last edited:
A few of us have already booked into the Holiday Inn, Bedford Road, Northampton. for the night of Saturday 8th August if anyone else would like to join us.

I'm sure we will also sort out for anyone interested somewhere to eat and chat on the Saturday night as well.

There are are of course a number of other hotels in the area.

Vonnie.

Last edited:
The wife and i will be there. We haven't done many events with our A2 so it will be nice to meet you all. We are glamping on site so count us in for the Saturday night.

Just to let you know if your going to get an advanced ticket for this great event -Calvin has pledged that from now all advanced tickets sold he will donate £1 to great ormand street hospital image.jpg
charity. So even better reason to get your ticket ordered so please click. www.audisinthepark.com Remember the ticket is for the car not per person so is great value. Cheers Mike

I've tried to order my wristband but when I go to the checkout it says something went wrong.
Anyone else having the same problem?

The last time i wore a wristband Vonnie was in my local swimming pool. Depending on the colour it depicted how long i had left to engage in my bathing activities. (Ive already got my AITP one booked).

Ta

Dave
:)

All sorted, must of been when my tablet automatically puts in my details, I manually entered them and worked fine.

Thanks

Roll on AITP let's hope there's no thunder and lightning, surely lightening doesn't strike twice!!!!

Hi guys I was trying to buy the ticket for AITP however when I try to buy it with my tablet it just says something went wrong.
Paul did you buy your from the laptop afterwards or did it work on the tablet. If not then I will go through the laptop.

Thanks
Neel

Hi sorry for the delay - I spoke with Calvin (Mr aitp) he is trying to sort the issue out -it does work on the old website the .co.uk Version. Cheers let's set a new record in a2 attendance
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

It worked for me in the end. My tablet uses auto fill which fills out my email ad and address, so all I did was manually fill in the info and it worked.

Back