Autocar Used A2 article - this week's issue

Gonzo

A2OC Donor
It must be an annual thing.....a full used car review on the A2 in this week's magazine.

Sorry -can't find it on the website.

I think they approached the club for info a little while ago, but I don't think we got back to the person writing the piece.

Anyhow, they found Steve Russell who has serviced my A2 a few years now. He is pretty spot on with most things, although specific issues with 1.6 FSI were largely missed. Nice to see their quote from when autocar first tested the A2 back in the days. A2OC gets a good mention too, although they used the www.audi-a2.co.uk URL instead of my usual a2oc.net ;-)

I think they approached the club for info a little while ago, but I don't think we got back to the person writing the piece.

They did. We didn't!

Timmus was crag-hopping at the time if I recall so a missed opportunity, but these will come around again, and we'll look to ensure the club is promoted and we maintain good links with the industry. Now - where's the email address for the classic cars editor?? ;)

No mention of 1.2tdi or prototype EV model despite big spread on BMW i3

i3 is a brand new electric car I.e. the car of the moment. 1.2tdi is irrelevant in this article. Moreover Autocar and its readers don't care about a 12 year old diesel (for better or worse)!

Back