Before and after

Nigel245

A2OC Donor
I got my 3 spoke back from Royal Steering wheels after having it recovered. Fitted it in within 40 minutes after Parcelforce delivered it this afternoon. I still like the 4 spoke but the 3 spoke gives the A2 a more exciting finish:D

4 spoke.jpg
3spoke.jpg

I just noticed the matching red stitching on the gear surround , was that also from Royal?

Is that a trick of the light, as it looks quite a lot lighter colour than the standard four spoke?
Yes I see what you mean. I think maybe as the 4 spoke is smooth instead of perforated and different angles of light:D

I just noticed the matching red stitching on the gear surround , was that also from Royal?
Not from RSW. My old one was looking very worn so I brought one off ebay about a year ago and went with red stitching. Then recently with a view of changing my wheel I thought red stitching instead of silver to match that and to blend in with the red lighting of the dash and radio.:D

Yes I see what you mean. I think maybe as the 4 spoke is smooth instead of perforated and different angles of light:D

Does the new wheel feel any different , size wise since being refurbished ? I’m contemplating getting mine done in much the same way.

Does the new wheel feel any different , size wise since being refurbished ? I’m contemplating getting mine done in much the same way.
Yes it does. It feels smaller than the 4spoke which I had on before but in a good way. Perforated leather feels and looks better too.

Back