Big thanks to Timmus

K.Pilky

What a great guy, I had big problems with my central locking & Timmus offered his services. Couldn't asked for more drivers door sorted & passenger door was dead locked he sorted that as well. Both front door straps supplied & fitted, rear window handles supplied & fitted. Electric mirror switch supplied & fitted.Sorted my keys & checked everything with vcds. A lot of time whent into getting the passenger side door panel off with door locked but after a lot of sweat he managed. After taking lock off & repairing it & refit all is working as should do. Timmus whent out his way to send me home one happy chappy. Big thanks to you Tom great job at a great price.
Thank you Keith.

Tom did a fabulous job for me too went I went to see him last month, great conversation for five hours too!
New (old) grey leather sports seats fitted, heated seat loom and switches fitted, front fogs and loom and various other fixes along the way! My favourite is the little bleep the car now makes when then the car is locked with the fob! Little things!! Thanks Tom. Next visit already planned. Cannot recommend Tom highly enough, incredible knowledge and care!

I can't wait to take myne a2 in the in the near future for a dns-d installation and meet him. Still trying to source the part at the right price.

Many thanks, @K.Pilky, for your kind words ...and indeed to everyone else who's been complimentary about my work.

It's rare that an A2 central locking problem presents me with a challenge these days; I've seen every possible fault many times before and do many repairs on auto-pilot. However, doors that've died in the deadlocked state are always tricky customers, and yours was no exception.

Many thanks for entrusting the job to me. I always aim to be better than the Audi dealerships at a fraction of the cost; I hope I achieved that goal for you. :)

Warm regards,

Tom

Back