Braccioli armrests

BearMcPear

Does anyone have experiences with these Braccioli armrests?
Would like to fit an armrest to my car, and most others that I could find are out of production by now.

Hi Tom @2work , I wonder if this calls for a group purchase to reduce the price Maybe ?:)
Morning Ami,

There could be an email sent to this supplier in the future to see what sort of discount we might be able to obtain. Beforehand though it would be good to read some feedback from any members who have tried one of these in their A2 first. Customer satisfaction goes a long way which assists in generating interest for a group order.

Personally I'm still a fan of the A6 C5 armrest in the A2, they are strong and have held in place perfectly with my youngest climbing from the rear to the front of the A2.

All 3 of the fleet sport them now and have managed to procure each one for under the cost of this proposed new item. Maybe another armrest bracket group order should be considered? Do you have welding facilities in the workshop to assist? I've recently purchased a third C5 leather topped armrest for £25 so deals are still out there.

Kind regards,

Tom

Hi Tom:
Thanks for your reply,
Your idea sound good, tried & tested, just fabricating the correct size brackets in numbers, I am afraid I dont do welding hence dont have a welder.
Though I can get the fabrication shop next door to make them if I have a drawing etc.
Cheers
Ami

I looked at the Braccioli just recently in the last few weeks but decided to go for Kamei, I believe I got the last black leather Kamei off eBay, there is still a black cloth listed though. If there was no black leather Kamei available, I was going to get the Braccioli. My Kamei came from Germany to Ireland very quickly and was a doddle to fit. I too have an A6 C5 armrest ready to go if there is another bracket batch is made, and would much prefer to have that fitted. However the kamei does the job for now.

While I have access to a welder and might be able to find an A6 armrest, I am willing to be the guinea pig if nobody else has tried these armrests before. :)
Lowers the barrier for other people a fair bit.

Back