Breeding program for A2s???

Birchall

Dick Chown Award 2016
Just looked out of the window and saw the Show car and the latest addition and thought "Wouldn't it be great if I could get these two to breed!" LOL
What an "Adam and Eve" they would make.

To very different A2s in engine and colour !
Breeding A2s).jpg

Steve B

Lol your crazy but i totally agree with the sentiment here. Wouldn't it be great, also the suggestion you made about parking a Mint A2 at Audi and watching how big the order book gets. :)

Wouldn't it be great, also the suggestion you made about parking a Mint A2 at Audi and watching how big the order book gets. :)

I really would love to do that, you could have the spec on a normal spec banner and list all of the options, I am 100% sure that people would consider ordering one (if they don't know the A2 already)

Anybody have a friendly Audi dealer? @CreweAudi ???

I am serious abot this, it could even be done on April 1st as part of April fools day???

It would make the local news at the very least.

This also reminds me,
On my way to get the latest tdi there were lots of train problems and I ended up taking to a very nice family.

When it got to talking about the journey I said that I was off to collect a secondhand car, for some reason it was mentioned that it was a 17year old car. I said it without thinking and the response was "What?? you are going to have to drive back to London, FOUR HOURS, in a seventeen year old car! You will need to check your breakdown cover!

It was only then that I thought to myself, "WOW I never thought of it like that!", but seeing as it is an A2 it never even crossed my mind at all.

If that had been an 17 year old Ford or similar, I probably wouldn't have taken that chance !

It goes to show you how we take our great little A2s for granted, but they really are great cars.

Steve B

For those with multiple cars, you could always go for the harlequin look with different doors, bonnets etc, maybe in different coloured seats passenger to driver and front to rear :) :)

I really would love to do that, you could have the spec on a normal spec banner and list all of the options, I am 100% sure that people would consider ordering one (if they don't know the A2 already)

Anybody have a friendly Audi dealer? @CreweAudi ???

I am serious abot this, it could even be done on April 1st as part of April fools day???

It would make the local news at the very least.

This also reminds me,
On my way to get the latest tdi there were lots of train problems and I ended up taking to a very nice family.

When it got to talking about the journey I said that I was off to collect a secondhand car, for some reason it was mentioned that it was a 17year old car. I said it without thinking and the response was "What?? you are going to have to drive back to London, FOUR HOURS, in a seventeen year old car! You will need to check your breakdown cover!

It was only then that I thought to myself, "WOW I never thought of it like that!", but seeing as it is an A2 it never even crossed my mind at all.

If that had been an 17 year old Ford or similar, I probably wouldn't have taken that chance !

It goes to show you how we take our great little A2s for granted, but they really are great cars.

Steve B
I think there is a growing movement towards taking cars for granted. I bought this Vittesse 20 years ago thinking I could use it as an everyday car. That's when I realised why people take cars for granted, modern cars just work (with very little care or attention for the most part). My only issue is assuming I'll get to the next fuel station (I don't consider my inability to add fuel on time to be classed as a breakdown). :)
Triumph Vitesse Mk2 YUS28J.JPG

I think they're definitely breeding at our house, I came home this afternoon and there was another Mauritius Blue one on the drive suddenly. I was wondering ... Turns out that Ian had come around as his CCCU was faulty and wanted to see if I had a spare.

Back