Can someone measure 1.4 petrol oil dipstick?

Sylvester

Hi guys, could anyone check the partial measurement of the 1.4 petrol oil dipstick?

Not the whole lengths, just from the neck where it connect to the tube - until the centre of the bottom level reader, where the oil level should exactly be. Thanks a lot.

Hi,

Sorry no measurements I do not have a 1.4 petrol.

Why do you want to know? Guessing you are worried part of the end has broken off or it is the wrong dipstick.

If you Google 'a2oc dipstick' and then click images you will see several pictures of dipsticks showing measurement from threads, maybe one is applicable. The threads themselves are worth reading.

If in doubt I would buy a new one from Crewe Audi on here, not expensive, quoting your reg then you know it is guaranteed to be correct.

Andy

Hi,

Sorry no measurements I do not have a 1.4 petrol.

Why do you want to know? Guessing you are worried part of the end has broken off or it is the wrong dipstick.

If you Google 'a2oc dipstick' and then click images you will see several pictures of dipsticks showing measurement from threads, maybe one is applicable. The threads themselves are worth reading.

If in doubt I would buy a new one from Crewe Audi on here, not expensive, quoting your reg then you know it is guaranteed to be correct.

Andy
Hi, the oem dipstick broke off ages ago, I got a 2001 A2 so it still has the 2nd dipstick after the 1.4 Polo. Just want to make sure it measures correctly. Thanks

Cant quite remember If UK uses Inches or cm for this. Measure is in cm.

This, afaik, is an AUA dipstick with the orange ball removed.

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_170932384.jpg
    IMG_20210926_170932384.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20210926_170852146.jpg
    IMG_20210926_170852146.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
Back