'Car Shades' Rear Window Shades.

Providence

A2OC Donor
I've just ordered a set for my A2 from here: https://www.carshades.co.uk/

I don't know whether they're any good but I'm going to try them and feed back on here. The reason I'm mentioning it now is that I was surprised to find that they are £12 cheaper on their site than on fleabay. They are doing a 15% off deal and it occurred to me that they may be ceasing to supply for our car, so I thought this might be useful to know if, like me, you're trying to give your A/C some help!

I have no connection to Car Shades.

I don't know whether they're any good but I'm going to try them and feed back on here. The reason I'm mentioning it now is that I was surprised to find that they are £12 cheaper on their site than on fleabay. They are doing a 15% off deal and it occurred to me that they may be ceasing to supply for our car, so I thought this might be useful to know if, like me, you're trying to give your A/C some help!

I’ve got some official retractable official Audi ones in a box somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Car Shades units in all mine. They are a good fit, just a shame the rear is 2 piece.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I had a set previously, good fit but as @Jellybean says shame about 2 piece rear window. Coincidentally I also ordered a new set today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have CarShades on both of mine. Another thumbs up, and another shame about the 2 piece rear window. Somehow managed to bend one set out of shape, however with patience managed to get them to fit again. :)

I have those on my Storm I think - they came with it when I bought it last autumn. I know various other members' cars with them in too. I might be mistaken but I think there may have been a club group buy on them a few years back,

I have CarShades on both of mine. Another thumbs up, and another shame about the 2 piece rear window. Somehow managed to bend one set out of shape, however with patience managed to get them to fit again. :)

any pics please?

I’ll dig them out, they are still in the original Audi box and it’s instructions etc

Morning Ed,

Are these Audi retractable blinds specific for the A2 or a generic Audi roller blind that attaches to the window with the clear rubber suction cups.

I’ve not seen any made just for the A2 before so also looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Stay safe.

Kind regards,

Tom

Morning Ed,

Are these Audi retractable blinds specific for the A2 or a generic Audi roller blind that attaches to the window with the clear rubber suction cups.

I’ve not seen any made just for the A2 before so also looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Stay safe.

Kind regards,

Tom

These are the Audi retractable blinds specific to the a2

8z0 064 362

They do not use suction cups.

4ae0d7b9d2b441c0100028ecc8653f77.jpg

a58fb5d9cd5b1755493b153ce0d5497c.jpg

Very nice Ed. I like them. Are these about to appear in the market area with a price.

Kind regards,

Tom

If my memory serves me correctly i do believe that the genuine Audi blinds do require holes making in the door cards Edwrai. If i am wrong i apologise in advance.....i have no wish to spoil any potential sale for you. I do however think its fair to point out the fitting details to avoid any buyer disappointment and returns for your good self. Please list in the market place with a sale price if you wish to continue with a sale.

Cheers

Dave.

You are spot on Dave. Mine originally I believe.

If my memory serves me correctly i do believe that the genuine Audi blinds do require holes making in the door cards Edwrai. If i am wrong i apologise in advance.....i have no wish to spoil any potential sale for you. I do however think its fair to point out the fitting details to avoid any buyer disappointment and returns for your good self. Please list in the market place with a sale price if you wish to continue with a sale.

Cheers

Dave.

Cheers

Dave.

Thank you Dave I was going to scan in the instructions

Back