CCU problems Letter H

kiklop123

My old CCU start to produce strange clicking noise. This noise appears always when it was cold (bellow 5 deg C) and the car was not warmed up jet.
Side effects were blinking interior lights, central locking/unlocking, rear doors not locking, fuel hatch.....
With help of your forum i found out that this are clear sympthoms of a faulty CCU.

I tried to replace the old unit (with letter H) with a new one (with letter K i think?!?), but not all is working.
I opened the faulty CCU and discover, that one "Rele" is producing the noise. I take CCU to the shop and got "Rele" changed. However there was no difference.

Latter i discovered that there are few members on this forum capable of repairing CCU's. Timmus and Lau, ...?
I would do anything to get my interior lights fade out when i lock the car with remote control (which is currently out of use as CCU is not locking the rear doors, and that makes the "aftermarket" alarm system go nuts after 15 minutes)
Hope to get your replies,
Andrej

CCCU has to be coded to the car and old remote fob will not work on new CCCU, some keys can be reprogrammed to work on other CCCUs . You did check that "K" version suitable for your car? Rule of thumb replace like with like to minimise any problems.

Back