Changing the headlight bulbs

Mka306

A2OC Donor
I've ordered side lights, H7 and H1 xenon affect bulbs, nothing super fancy but hopefully better than I have as standard. If they are rubbish then I've only spent £22 so nothing drastic.
I've also ordered 600 and 2500 grit sandpaper to restore the headlight lenses, I've done the same to my old Clio 182 and it was a really good fix so hopefully I will get similar results with the Audi. I will post before and after pics when it's done so you can all see the difference.

Have said before. When refinishing headlights I do not use wet and dry and all the faff involved. Instead I use this...and UV seal afterwards.

1629395559196.png

Good to hear, I normally go full OTT on headlights (full EM Tuning upgrade) but going to try a simple bulb upgrade first now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear, I normally go full OTT on headlights (full EM Tuning upgrade) but going to try a simple bulb upgrade first now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing wrong with the cheap bulbs, if they did go pop then you've not spent a fortune and you can just put the old ones back in. I'm really pleased with them to be fair.

Back