Ciao a tutti

Caesarmp

I have owned my first A2 since 30th September, a Misano Red Colour Storm SE 1.6 fsi. I have liked the A2 since they were new cars, indeed they were among the last new cars to appeal to me. My other car is a 1938 Lancia Aprilia! Anyway, looking for a ULEZ compliant car to replace my trusted Mercedes Benz 300TD I found the smarter A2s rather expensive, before I looked again and found this one. It was in an Autotrader ad, from a dealer. It had done under 70,000 miles and had a continuous, if not detailed, maintenance history. I have already done over 1500 miles of happy driving. This club has already been invaluable. In the first few days the alternator failed, but was promptly and efficiently fixed by Gary at B and F Autos Hounslow, as recommended by @Birchall. Gary also checked over the car and gave me valuable advice. A red and black cloth drivers seat with cigarette burns has had a substitute provided by @sciroccorrado. @depronman has supplied a reconditioned wiper arm and brilliant 3d printed clips for the fuse cover. @A2Steve has provided missing emergency kit and advice. @Edwrai has sold me a set of pepper pot wheels, which I hope to fit soon once I have decided on tyres. Usually I prefer originality, but wheels may give me an excuse for another post soon. Thank you everyone for your help and solidarity. Here is a photo of my car this afternoon. Ciao a tutti

smaller photo my A2.jpg

Welcome to this great helpful forum. I too have a Red CS fsi, I have owned for 4 years and love it. Attached photo of what it looks like with pepperpots on, much better ride than the 17" wheels. Happy motoring
IMG_20201007_141211~3.jpg

I have owned my first A2 since 30th September, a Misano Red Colour Storm SE 1.6 fsi. I have liked the A2 since they were new cars, indeed they were among the last new cars to appeal to me. My other car is a 1938 Lancia Aprilia! Anyway, looking for a ULEZ compliant car to replace my trusted Mercedes Benz 300TD I found the smarter A2s rather expensive, before I looked again and found this one. It was in an Autotrader ad, from a dealer. It had done under 70,000 miles and had a continuous, if not detailed, maintenance history. I have already done over 1500 miles of happy driving. This club has already been invaluable. In the first few days the alternator failed, but was promptly and efficiently fixed by Gary at B and F Autos Hounslow, as recommended by @Birchall. Gary also checked over the car and gave me valuable advice. A red and black cloth drivers seat with cigarette burns has had a substitute provided by @sciroccorrado. @depronman has supplied a reconditioned wiper arm and brilliant 3d printed clips for the fuse cover. @A2Steve has provided missing emergency kit and advice. @Edwrai has sold me a set of pepper pot wheels, which I hope to fit soon once I have decided on tyres. Usually I prefer originality, but wheels may give me an excuse for another post soon. Thank you everyone for your help and solidarity. Here is a photo of my car this afternoon. Ciao a tutti

View attachment 72773

What a stunning looking A2 you have
The red and black of the colour storm are a perfect combo

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back