C'mon then - who's this #A2BA owner...

sciroccorrado

A2OC Donor
148283564_10157868348993616_9047634642219734952_n.jpg

(Stolen from another page)

Wow,

That’s some collections of vehicles.

Not sure how good my Car Recognition is but is that 2 UR Quattro's parked up also.

Keeping things only A2, id have to take the Black OSS A2. I do miss my old trusty (Ebony Black) stead of 5 years.

Kind regards,

Tom

Wondering if that isn't three UR Quattro's, is that an SWB (or some sort of conversion project) on on the leftmost red/silver one?

I'll have the blue A2 please, might be a Sport with the 17"s on plus I have a model one in that colour that doesn't match either of my full-scale blue ones :D

Keeping things only A2, id have to take the Black OSS A2. I do miss my old trusty (Ebony Black) stead of 5 years.

Tom, we have a 1.4i ebony black with OSS in the family now (my daughters), was yours a TDi?

Ian

I’ve enquired about this and the hord is in Northern Ireland. Would have tried to buy what I could have otherwise.

Tom, we have a 1.4i ebony black with OSS in the family now (my daughters), was yours a TDi?

Ian
Evening Ian,

Hope all is well.

Not a TDI as Jeremy said earlier. I had a 2003 BBY Ebony Black A2 before my current commuter. I had it around 5 years and the engine gave in at 257k miles, not bad really. I miss it as it had a great spec along with quite a lot of ‘stuff’ done to it over time. OEM is coming along nicely now though.

It was the demise of this A2 that see the end of a long run of only black Audi’s on my drive. I now have 3 different coloured Audi’s sat here.

If I was to start another project, it would be exactly the same as OEM but within an Ebony Black shell.

Kind regards,

Tom

Evening Ian,

Hope all is well.

Not a TDI as Jeremy said earlier. I had a 2003 BBY Ebony Black A2 before my current commuter. I had it around 5 years and the engine gave in at 257k miles, not bad really. I miss it as it had a great spec along with quite a lot of ‘stuff’ done to it over time. OEM is coming along nicely now though.

It was the demise of this A2 that see the end of a long run of only black Audi’s on my drive. I now have 3 different coloured Audi’s sat here.

If I was to start another project, it would be exactly the same as OEM but within an Ebony Black shell.

Kind regards,

Tom
Thanks for the info. Obviously not the same car as Vicki, my daughters car. Vicki is coming along nicely, it’s an AUA registered in 2004, strangely. It has 118k miles and came with OSS, Bose, climate and 4 electric windows, we have since added heated leather with lumbar, double din Android and sports wheel/gearstick. No MOT yet due to lockdown, but with complete new Sachs suspension, new brake lines, coil, gear selector tower, all new filters, oil and lambda sensor, there is no reason why it will not pass the MOT.
I must do a bit of a write up on it as it’s a great car now after many hours of Adams and my time.
Ian

Thanks for the info. Obviously not the same car as Vicki, my daughters car. Vicki is coming along nicely, it’s an AUA registered in 2004, strangely. It has 118k miles and came with OSS, Bose, climate and 4 electric windows, we have since added heated leather with lumbar, double din Android and sports wheel/gearstick. No MOT yet due to lockdown, but with complete new Sachs suspension, new brake lines, coil, gear selector tower, all new filters, oil and lambda sensor, there is no reason why it will not pass the MOT.
I must do a bit of a write up on it as it’s a great car now after many hours of Adams and my time.
Ian
Would love to read about it Ian

Back