Colour code needed for this car

stevec

Wales
Hi all.
Bit of a strange request here, been offered a rear bumper with pdc for my A2. Looks to be same colour but later year? My paint code is lz3q (merlot red pearl).
Chasis number of A2 bumper with pdc is on WAUZZZ8Z95N005841.
Reg number wk54 hnp.
Looks similar but i have feeling its cherry red pearl lz3h.
Thanks Steve

Contacting Audi with the reg no can produce the colour code. Unfortunately I believe they are all currently shut due to covid-19. Perhaps if you register on here www.myaudi.de and enter the details you may get an answer.

It’s a hard one Steve because as you know the 2 colours are so close unless side by side. Hope you are keeping well mate

It’s a hard one Steve because as you know the 2 colours are so close unless side by side. Hope you are keeping well mate
All good here at mo. Yep it's a very subtle change in paint, and as the car is a later plate i think it's not my colour. Shame as he has the lot(controller, buzzer, rear bumper genuine audi pdc etc). Hope all is good with you and family. How's the mg going?

When i boot my work laptop up tomorrow i'll get you the colour code for you as i have access to the Audi service system and can pull the colour from there.

Cheers Phil.

You can dowload free myaudi app on your phone.

20200401_095147.jpg

Hi Steve

The code will have to wait till I'm back into work (I'm on stand by so could be anytime) as the link to Audi doesn't work from home even though i signed in with my VPN.

Cheers Phil.

Hi Steve

Your car may have been repainted if that colour doesn't match your car as the paint code is LZ3H. As its showing the same colour from factory.

1586178021886.png

Regards Phil

Back