Convoy to ADI from South Wales?

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
Is there anyone heading to ADI from the South Wales direction who would be interested in meeting up somewhere along the way to get there?

Just me then :)

Just as well as I need to make a stop off on the way. For some reason I cannot close or delete this thread.

See you all there.

Just me then :)

Just as well as I need to make a stop off on the way. For some reason I cannot close or delete this thread.

No need to delete or close it Steve. I'd imagine if I'd asked the same question about heading down the M74 I'd have had a similar response. We're a minority group us A2 enthusiasts in Scotland and Wales. I'm heading down early on Friday anyway so doubted even more there would be been any takers.

Play a game of spot the A2 on the way down the road to keep yourself company. Works for me. :D

No need to delete or close it Steve. I'd imagine if I'd asked the same question about heading down the M74 I'd have had a similar response. We're a minority group us A2 enthusiasts in Scotland and Wales. I'm heading down early on Friday anyway so doubted even more there would be been any takers.

Play a game of spot the A2 on the way down the road to keep yourself company. Works for me. :D

It's OK mate I was only trying to close it because I am making a stop off on the way to ADI to drop off the leather interior I was selling to the member who bought it and therefore would no longer be able to do it.

I can pretend I'm in smokey and the bandit all by myself, don't need a convoy :)

I'm just pleased your making the effort in attending ADI Steve well done. I look forward to meeting you again. Murdo your another star - don't forget your passport to get back home. Cheers Mike

I'm just pleased your making the effort in attending ADI Steve well done. I look forward to meeting you again. Murdo your another star - don't forget your passport to get back home. Cheers Mike

Any excuse for a good drive in the A2 mate. It's never a hardship but thanks for the kind words

Back