Coolant pipe part number?

kel

my a2 has died again.. does anyoneknow the part number for this coolant pipe connection?
20210227_143124.jpg

Hi,

The place for part numbers is our 'bible' 7zap. If you are unaware of 7zap suggest you bookmark/add to favourites this...

Probably me being thick but I have not got a clue which bit of your picture I should be looking at, an arrow would be great.

Always a good idea to include which A2 model you have and the engine code.

Andy

Hi,

The place for part numbers is our 'bible' 7zap. If you are unaware of 7zap suggest you bookmark/add to favourites this...

Probably me being thick but I have not got a clue which bit of your picture I should be looking at, an arrow would be great.

Always a good idea to include which A2 model you have and the engine code.

Andy
Thanks Andrew.. waiting on car being towed so can't get better pictures, forgive my picture edit skills lol.. looks like a y pipe of some sort, had a look at a few diagrams but unsure.. BTW its 1.6fsi

Attachments

• 20210227_182747.jpg
    20210227_182747.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 20210227_182857.jpg
    20210227_182857.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 119
Thanks for the pictures, I can see the break now, I assume the pipe indicated by the left circle should go on a broken off spigot in the circle on the right.

I am going for item 24 in

Suggest you remove the failed part, it has to come off anyway, clean it up and I suspect there will be an embossed part number to confirm, probably on the back out of view now.

Another thing to double check. On the pipe that goes up I can just see the end of a part number above the 3Q1, read this and at least it will confirm the pipe and location on the diagram.

I will see if I can look at my FSI tomorrow.

Andy

• Love
Reactions: kel
I think you're spot on.. Will double check tomorrow once I get it home and daylight.. thank you!

Back