Courier service

V666col

Hi to all of you guys that have used to courier your A2 parts. As you hopefully know I do try very hard to deliver your parts as well as I’d expect a delivery to myself. Although I tell most people that I’m not perfect and I try to give a good price which I may add I don’t mind you telling me if you are happy with the price or not. Anyway it has come to my attention that I have delivered a double din dash and it has been damaged in transit. So I am asking you to please try your best to wrap anything you think may be fragile or could be scratched. Obviously some items you wouldn’t bother with. Please note this isn’t a dig at anyone. I’m truly gutted one for the person I did the delivery for and two for the person who needed the item. Hope you all understand guys and thanks. V666col

Hi Colin
I don’t suppose that you are planning a trip from the Timmus area to the Staines / Heathrow area in the near future.
It is to deliver a Double DIN dash. It might even be the one that you mentioned above.

I am not expecting miracles so don’t worry about me messing you around. I understand that things get damaged in transport.

I need a dash reasonably quickly but happy to wait until it is going to work out ok for you.

Cheers
Steve B

Oh no!! I was very near yesterday but never mind. I might be able to collect next Monday. I don’t save postcodes so if you can get it for me I will have a look mate

Oh no!! I was very near yesterday but never mind. I might be able to collect next Monday. I don’t save postcodes so if you can get it for me I will have a look mate
It is to be collected from Timmus in Lancaster I can get his postcode tomorrow (if you have not been there before) and delivering to Staines TW18 1NA
Flat 12 Berryscroft Court
Staines.

Cheers
Steve B

Thank you. I’ve been a couple of times now but I rarely remember places now because of google maps. You just follow it do the delivery and forget about it

I can understand that. Happens to me a lot. He will be asleep now so I will get his full address tomorrow.

Thank you👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Just a bump up on this thread. The rules state that I can't post a thread promoting others services, but if I could I would :)

Have been using Colin's services now for about 6 months and he's never put a foot wrong. His prices are very fair, the items are handled better than they would be in the normal courier network, can transport items that are too odd a shape for the normal networks and he's a lovely guy to boot.

So if you see an item for your A2 for sale on the forum, facebook or ebay that's collection only, give Colin a try by messaging him via pm @V666col

He obviously can't spend much time checking pm's while he's driving, so if you would like to have his mobile to give him a call, send me a pm and i'll pass his details on.

Last edited:
Back