Cruise control Retrofit Wire loom (from Germany)

thestable

Hey,

I've just come across an A2 Cruise Control loom for an A2 with Black Plug etc. It's from Germany? would there be any issue with loom length because it's from Germany?

Just thought i'd check before getting it.

Cheers!

Hey,

I've just come across an A2 Cruise Control loom for an A2 with Black Plug etc. It's from Germany? would there be any issue with loom length because it's from Germany?

Just thought i'd check before getting it.

Cheers!
Seems likely to be the correct length if German though a link may assist with a definite answer. I purchased a Chinese one (£4ish though more now) that I will extend. This one...
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32325381431.html?spm=a2g0n.orderList.0.0.5516b752DTKvex

Seems likely to be the correct length if German though a link may assist with a definite answer. I purchased a Chinese one (£4ish though more now) that I will extend. This one...
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32325381431.html?spm=a2g0n.orderList.0.0.5516b752DTKvex
Hi mate,

I've got one already that needs to be lengthend (from an A4 that came with the cruise control stalk) but if I can be lazy and just buy one that would be easier.

Heres the link Wire Loom

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi mate,

I've got one already that needs to be lengthend (from an A4 that came with the cruise control stalk) but if I can be lazy and just buy one that would be easier.

Heres the link Wire Loom

Thanks in advance for your help!
Looks like the correct length, I'd put money on it. :)

So whats involved in this? Presumably you need the stalk and the loom, then programming with VCDS? Is that it?

Thanks

Ian

So whats involved in this? Presumably you need the stalk and the loom, then programming with VCDS? Is that it?

Thanks

Ian
Pretty much, yes. I found a Febi CC stalk on Amazon for £13ish. Hardest part is connection to ECU. I'll dig out the info later(unless some kind soul beats me to it) as it's the next job on my list since my front dampers have been delayed.

I believe that is correct.

Depronman offers his own version of CC with all instructions and materials which is a non OEM version.
I quite wanted it to look factory so I have bought a new stalk and wireloom, The place in the link above sells the whole kit (German) for about €48 + P&P

I've not yet used VCDS so i'm not sure how simple the turning of is to do. I'll probably ask on here first.

I've not yet used VCDS so i'm not sure how simple the turning of is to do. I'll probably ask on here first.

I live 3 minutes from Birchall, so I may be able to get help with the VCDS bit ;)

Haha!
Brilliant.

My parents live not far too so perhaps I’ll get him in his newly purchased A2 and instigate a mini meeting! Whilst getting it switched on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back