Cup holder facias

Edwrai

Does anyone know if the facias from the a4 and a3 cup holders fit the a2 from memory they look similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not here to answer tour question as I honestly don’t know.

I do have 2 cup holder facials here if you want them though. I can send them as early as Monday via MyHermes. Including delivery you can have both for £12 as delivery charges have increased slightly.

That works out as £3.50 each along with a box and delivery.

Kind regards,

Tom

Not here to answer tour question as I honestly don’t know.

I do have 2 cup holder facials here if you want them though. I can send them as early as Monday via MyHermes. Including delivery you can have both for £12 as delivery charges have increased slightly.

That works out as £3.50 each along with a box and delivery.

Kind regards,

Tom

Hi Tom,
What condition are they in? I’m looking for cleanest ones I can get

Pictures to follow shortly if you’re happy with stated price.

Kind regards,

Tom

Pictures here now.

First one is perfect:

image.jpg

Second one does have some soft touch missing but white cup very good:
image.jpg

The missing soft touch isn’t too bad from a distance but completely understand you want perfection.

Pictures together 6” from camera lens.
image.jpg
Kind regards,

Tom

I’m about to nip out to the local cash point to pay for a gardening delivery this morning. Therefore I could post these in the next 30 minutes if you’re interested.

Kind regards,

Tom

I’m about to nip out to the local cash point to pay for a gardening delivery this morning. Therefore I could post these in the next 30 minutes if you’re interested.

Kind regards,

Tom

Sorry I’ve been baking sourdough... so is one missing the soft touch completely? Also can you just rub off the hard touch and not affect the image?

We’ve also been ‘growing’ our mother bread to do sourdough. Very rewarding indeed.

They both have soft touch on them. The first one is complete and looks very good with a little mark/scratch on the bottom. The second one does have more soft touch missing but certainly usable.

I don't know if the cup image remains if the soft touch is removed. My guess is that the white image is on top of the soft touch.

I’d rather not try it on my spares as I run the possibility that it become unusable for myself or others.

I’ve been out this morning now so can post these early as Monday.

Let me know as I have a Jiffy bag for them to be sent.

Kind regards,

Tom

We’ve also been ‘growing’ our mother bread to do sourdough. Very rewarding indeed.

They both have soft touch on them. The first one is complete and looks very good with a little mark/scratch on the bottom. The second one does have more soft touch missing but certainly usable.

I don't know if the cup image remains if the soft touch is removed. My guess is that the white image is on top of the soft touch.

I’d rather not try it on my spares as I run the possibility that it become unusable for myself or others.

I’ve been out this morning now so can post these early as Monday.

Let me know as I have a Jiffy bag for them to be sent.

Kind regards,

Tom

Hi Tom,

I only need the better of the 2 pop me a message and we can sort it out

Growing mother to make sourdough? That sounds exciting.

Is it like German Friendship cake?

I didn't think these had any value! I slung a broken cup holder in the bin on Friday...will go and retrieve it now!

Back