Cup holder!

Deftly

Hey guys, can anybody link me to the post i think i saw with a german pdf for cup holder repair? Posters wife was german and was going to translate for him.... need diagrams :) thanks.

Hey guys, can anybody link me to the post i think i saw with a german pdf for cup holder repair? Posters wife was german and was going to translate for him.... need diagrams :) thanks.

Surely it is cheaper to replace them with a good used one (using the best bits from yours if they are in better condition?)

A2Steve or Sarge should have some, rather than pay about the same amount or more to get them from Germany?

Just a thought.

Steve B

Last edited:
I’m waiting for one and tried a repair but it was very fiddly and a spring was missing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you wont bealieve it but i found all missing components, and the little lip thingy that works the non return/one touch close function had snapped, but.. it is glued and works..... asked mrs for fone but she was too slow, borrowed her nail emery board to shapen said "catch thingy" and now it close and opens whuuu hoooo..... never give up before u start.

Bish bash bosh, saved £20 how much is a pop up cup holder?

Most likely you are refering to
https://wiki.a2-freun.de/wiki/index.php/Getränkehalter
My 2 cup holders would not stay in any more and this manual solved the problem. [ >1.2 Getränkehalter reparieren, weil er nicht mehr geschlossen werden kann.]
I recommend not to use screws but small nails with UHU Plus.
The position of the triangle shaped nail head is critical and one would want to find the best position before gluing it permanently.

Ciao
Janin

cupholder_repair_1.png

Last edited:
Back