Dophin Grey - Norwich

I was going to Coltishall, but cant remember where it was. It was a man and they did wave back so if you saw a Blue FSi, that was me ?

no that wasn't me but I was in Norwich on Friday in the skoda and got over taken by a blue fsi near bowthorpe employment area lol

no that wasn't me but I was in Norwich on Friday in the skoda and got over taken by a blue fsi near bowthorpe employment area lol
That was me!
I think that may have been me heading to the M and S Foodhall at Longwater!

yh must of been then I was shocked as I noticed one over the other side of the road parked up I was like u don't see that many about and then you came tootling past I was a bit like what's going on today lol

I think sometimes they gravitate towards each other, the time there were four or five of us on Grapes Hill roundabout was the best ?

It's like gravity, the gentle slope down, as you go east, once you go there, you can't reach escape velocity. Where's Mr Musk when you need him? We'll all end up in Norwich in the end.
Is there room?
Mac.

Back