• 20220710_144929.jpg
    20220710_144929.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
  • 20220407_200355.jpg
    20220407_200355.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Evening Paul,

As Alan suggests, maybe a Poll would be an easier way to collate the numbers.

Just added a poll to start off with but more than happy to adjust it to suit your requirement. There are multiple options for the same engine type but the poll is limited to 10 entries so it may not work for everyone. Let me know if you want the poll adjusted or removed Sir.

Kind regards,

Tom

Just tidied up the poll to specify engine codes and remove any spare options. Also included the 1.2TDI since there are at least 2 in the Club :)

Anyone who already cast their vote before the time of this post may need to revisit it because I may have changed or deleted a category you had voted in.

Just tidied up the poll to specify engine codes and remove any spare options. Also included the 1.2TDI since there are at least 2 in the Club :)

Anyone who already cast their vote before the time of this post may need to revisit it because I may have changed or deleted a category you had voted in.
Thanks Ian,

I had it laid out that way originally but there are many members with more than 1 AMF/BHC, this is why it was amended to the way it was, with spare options. I basically removed the engine revision and kept it to multiple entries of TDI 75, TDI 90, 1.4 Petrol and 1.6 FSI. It was fine the way it was but lets see how Paul would like it arranged.

Kind regards,

Tom

I was just typing up that I had realised that and then edited the poll again to provide some more options for extras, and lost what I typed :rolleyes: . It's never going to be hugely accurate but I reckon there will be more TDIs than anything else, then 1.4 petrols then FSIs.

Was hoping that the club database would give an accurate number of current owners rather than a slingshot of people who visit the site😳🍷

The point is……. 210 have viewed the post and yet….. 32 votes therefore, the Poll is not accurate. Does the Admin not have a database with all members on It?

If they did, it would literally take minutes to answer the question😳

Morning Paul,

The information that is within a members profile cannot be accessed or collated for Data Minimisation purposes. I also don't believe that it wouldn’t be that accurate either. Here’s how many members we have as of this morning:

8571F8A4-29F5-4A33-9AC3-74514D1EEB2E.jpeg

How many of these members still own an A2 and those that do, do they all have up to date figures within their profile if they own more than 1x A2.

As an example, just looking at your community viewable profile reveals you have a 2004 Sprint Blue 1.4 Petrol, but your signature suggests that you also have a 2003 Sprint Blue FSI, therefore your profile is inaccurate. I would put money on many of the 9286 members having similar incorrect entries stored within their profile.

I don’t think requesting the Admin Team to access members profiles is going to get an accurate figure unfortunately.

Happy to assist with any other suggestions in an attempt to get the answer to your initial question.

Kind regards,

Tom

Reactions: Ami
Morning Tom:
Spot on, just like my profile, shows I only have 1 Fsi, but had 6 up to 2 months ago now down to 4 so I agree with you hard to get an accurate account of the numbers on the forum, I also know many A2 owners who are not on the forum.
Cheers
Ami

Morning Paul,

The information that is within a members profile cannot be accessed or collated for Data Minimisation purposes. I also don't believe that it wouldn’t be that accurate either. Here’s how many members we have as of this morning:

View attachment 100931

How many of these members still own an A2 and those that do, do they all have up to date figures within their profile if they own more than 1x A2.

As an example, just looking at your community viewable profile reveals you have a 2004 Sprint Blue 1.4 Petrol, but your signature suggests that you also have a 2003 Sprint Blue FSI, therefore your profile is inaccurate. I would put money on many of the 9286 members having similar incorrect entries stored within their profile.

I don’t think requesting the Admin Team to access members profiles is going to get an accurate figure unfortunately.

Happy to assist with any other suggestions in an attempt to get the answer to your initial question.

Kind regards,

Tom
Hi Tom, my profile is totally accurate. I do indeed have a 1.4 petrol and a 1.6 fsi, both are Blue Colour Storms👍
If your data is held within a database, depending on how it has been setup I.e the data input into the database, it would take little effort to ascertain the total number of cars and engine size/type within the club.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back