Farewell

CBendall

Im sad to say that Im parting with my beloved A2. Ive owned her for 11 1/2 years now and Ive loved every minute (even when shes hurt my bank balance).
I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on here for your advice and support (directly or indirectly) on this site, it has been invaluable.
Its a bitter sweet farewell Ill have on monday when I collect my new Q3 and say goodbye to my little car :(..

Thanks again everyone and keep up the great advice.

Clare xxx

Nearly 12 years of A2 ownership - that's good going!
It's nice to know that the forum has made ownership even sweeter. :)

All the best,

Tom

RE Q3 to CBENDAL

Hi cbendal, just to let you know, i've beaten you to it!! but still have the A2, as reguards the Q3 its a great car,one of the better things it has is HEATED SEATS, is a little more comfortable and not to greedy on fuel usage,
all the best,ALAN.

Its a bitter sweet farewell Ill have on monday when I collect my new Q3 and say goodbye to my little car :(..

@Dan_b - doesnt the above give the impression its been traded in? Maybe wrong, sure Clare will let you know.

Good luck with the new car Clare. I hope it serves you as well for another 12ish years. :)

Hi!

Sorry for the late reply, Ive been a bit busy driving !!
I did unfortunately trade in my car to the Audi garage. I was gutted to have to make that choice but I needed a quick transfer of cars (working stupid hours and home needs). Apparently they just go to auction. I wish I had had the time to sell it privately to someone who would love it just as much as me.
So far loving the Q3, just took me a few days to get used to all the new tech!

Clare xx

Back