Filled my TDI with BP ultimate Unleaded

Renegade

As I said in the description I filled the baby up with ultimate high octane Petrol!!!

Well it wasn't that bad, I realised after 13 litres, I pushed it off the forecort and towed it to the safety of my home.

That night I searched the forum and guess what? i'm not the only one that has done it :)

The next day I took the rear seats out to get at the tank and drained the fuel out, my mate had it for his mondeo lol (good luck mate).

I added 20 litres of diesel and some lubricant for the diesel pump for good measure, fired her up and off to the garage to fill the other 24 litres. (42L)

It has been a happy ending to a situation that could have been a disaster if I turned the key and drove her home, so guys be carefull when you fill up BP ultimate.

I like these new fillers on the latest cars now.. no cap and the inlet will only allow the right sized nozzle to fit in, I didn't even realise there was a standard size and a different between a diesel and petrol pump nozzle... supposed to be fool proof..

Back