First social of 2015-evening meal.

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi fellow A2'ers its with great pleasure i offer the the chance to catch up with your fellow A2 owners and share an evening of fine food. The date for this is saturday 14th march. The location of the meal is once again the excellent Duet cuisine (Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway Birmingham, Birmingham B24 9FD). To those that have not been here before it offers a great menu that is both indian curry and also italian. They have both chefs preparing the food behind a glass wall----both menus are very tasty and get excellent reviews. They really look after us with great service and selection of dishes.
Full details here http://www.duetcuisine.co.uk

The restaurant is located on the fort dunlop estate so is close to the shopping centre. If your traveling a long distance and want to make a night of it the Travelodge is in the same building --please see here http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/304/Birmingham-Fort-Dunlop-hotel

Once you add your name to the calendar by clicking
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=82&day=2015-3-14

can you please post here how many of you i.e. partners etc. many thanks mike

Last edited:
Murdo + Ada. Just me for the curry as the old girl only drinks diesel. Cheap date. Look forward to catching up with old friends and new. Been a while since I've been able to attend a social so looking forward to it.

I guess i should attend as its local and as Mr Henderson is coming down from Scotland--do we all have to wear our Henderson kilts? Top food-top choice. Maddy will be with me. See you all soon and plenty of new members. All the best

Looking forward to it especially since there will be a few people I haven't yet met.

I will be alone, but will travel up in the "project" again.

Probably an overnight stay for me, so I can have a drink with my friends!!!

Great restaurant, super food and great service.

Etched in the diary now!!

Steve B

Last edited:
Checking diary. And I also need to get an evening pass from the boss.

Er, isn't that the wrong way around?

Without permission from the boss, there is no point looking at your diary.

Or is it that you don't want to feel her wrath by asking, only to find out your diary is full anyway !!!

Steve B
(married a LONG time!)

Er, isn't that the wrong way around?

Without permission from the boss, there is no point looking at your diary.

Or is it that you don't want to feel her wrath by asking, only to find out your diary is full anyway !!!

Steve B
(married a LONG time!)

Well she *is* the diary too, so I need to time it right (when I'm in the good books)

Edit: I spend too much time reading messages here apparently... *shrugs*

Chris

The table is booked for 7.00pm and we usually finish eating about 10.00 but chat can go on till after midnight---but understand that some people have a good distance to go home. As per all the socials there are never any hard and fast rules---its a fun night and ideal if you have not attended a social and want to "break the ice". The bonus of this venue is plenty of space and plenty of time to enjoy the food--either indian or italian or a bit of both. There is a large and well lit car park in front of fort dunlop where the Duet is located in the same building as the hotel.
Cheers mike

Back