Forum updated

ben

Administrator
Ukraine
Hi folks,

I've updated our forum software to the latest version (XenForo 2.1.0). This is a significant upgrade, so please let me know if you spot any issues.

You can read more about this new version here (https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-2-1-0-add-ons-released.160095/) but for those in a rush, here's a list of the main changes:
Many thanks,

Ben

Really pleased to say that everything on the forum is finally displaying and working correctly on Firefox. Thanks

Reactions: ben
Hi Ben

Is there any way of getting people's reactions to posts not to show in latest activity? I.e by adjusting my settings?

It can get very hard to see actual posts amongst all the likes etc.

What's the little green person(???) icon that now appears at the foot of the avatar circle for many members but not all?

Andy

I’m only relatively new but I do realise what’s involved and how much time you put in ...so a big thank you from me ..

Hi Ben

Is there any way of getting people's reactions to posts not to show in latest activity? I.e by adjusting my settings?

It can get very hard to see actual posts amongst all the likes etc.

Any luck with this @A2OC don't mean to nag, just wondering if it is being looked at?

For example this is the current latest activity page now.

Any luck with this @A2OC don't mean to nag, just wondering if it is being looked at?

How about using a traditional web browser to view the A2OC site? Then you'll have easy access to the latest posts without any unwanted activity alerts.

Or use the 'what's new' option to show all of the updated posts.
(It's the lightning symbol in your above screenshot)

Or use the 'what's new' option to show all of the updated posts.
(It's the lightning symbol in your above screenshot)

The 'lightening bolt' doesn't show marketplace activity, which I need to view regularly. Thanks though for the suggestion.

If I click on New or New posts, I don't get any of the general traffic Steve. Same with the Market sub-menu.

Latest activity on the other hand does what it says on the tin.

Back