Fridays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

This forum is very quiet on fridays, is everyone busy on a friday? or is it just 2 for 1 at Tescos today.

Phil

Probably just daydreaming about the Saturday morning trip to Tescos.........

MartinW - Dolphin Grey 1.4SE

Too busy writing my shopping list...for Tesco's;)

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

I've noticed lots of People on here shop at TESCO's - seems to be the 'in thing' as an A2 owner. Just so you know, I've just been to get my weekly fix, any longer and I get withdrawl symptoms. [:p]

Hi all

I was thinking what next to do with the A2. My local Tesco's doesn't stock car items so Halfords here I come.:(

2001 1.4 TDI SE, Crystal Blue, Open Sky, Climate Control, El.Rear Windows, H&R -2" suspension, 17" five spoke Canonica alloys, Alpine CD/MP3 & Genesis Components & Amps, Focal Sub all custom fitted.

Disaster, I've just bought some flowers from ......... oops Sainsburys (better halfs birthday), ha but wait our A2 is not delivered until November - so maybe that's okay.

I have not been a member for all that long so someone please explain - what is it that I am missing on the regular references to Tesco [8D]

SJ,

I’m sure you have seen many British towns that are “twinned” with another town in another country. Well based upon insanity the A2 has been “twinned” with Tesco. Some folks might not see the link, but if you stop and think about it when you take an A2 to be serviced in Britain you will be charged for 2, however when you make a typical purchase at Tesco you get supplied with 2 yet only pay for 1.

I note that you purchased some flowers for your other half from the “S” store, but perhaps its not too late to consider getting a window box and then cutting your own. The financial savings made can then go towards options and accessories for the A2. If you really want to be greeted with the words “Oh darling they are lovely” – then forget the flowers and go for a Tesco plastic bucket and large sponge.

Regards
John Disdale

I was charged with the shopping last weekend and was sent to the "S" store. I was amazed at the fact that it was bigger than both our local Tescos, the store was cleaner and brighter, had more choice of food and it had fancy colour television type checkouts.

It is also conventiently placed near to the local Mercedes dealer.

To be fair the car parks are better at Tescos though - they haven't got those silly bumps in them.

Jon

Well, been to 2 different Tescos today (as well as 1 Asda and 1 Sainsbury) to get Phoenix Nights DVD. Perhaps those unhappy with the alarm on the A2 should fit an Invader 2000 - "Get back yer bast[}:)]rd, I'll break yer legs!"
Mike

A2 TDI SE 2001 Ebony Black Pearl (The Little Tank!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back