Front mud-flaps

simufly

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Does anyone have the Audi fitting instructions that come with the front mudflaps?
If so would they scan them and send me a copy.
Thanks
Simon

Hi,

the instructions are attached. Page 1 is for the front and page 2 is for the back.

I found I could get away without removing the front wheels when fitting the front flaps but I needed to use a right angle drill attachment to tap the holes in the plastic for the extra screws. The flaps are fitted by re-using existing screw positions, adding a few additional ones and with clips. I had 16" wheels at the time. With the wider 17" wheels it probably wouldn't have been possible and they would have had to be removed for fitting. Taking the wheels off does make it much easier. The rear wheels had to be removed as there would not have been enough clearance otherwise.

regards

Andrew

View attachment Audi A2 mud flap fitting instructions.pdf

Hi,

the instructions are attached. Page 1 is for the front and page 2 is for the back.

I found I could get away without removing the front wheels when fitting the front flaps but I needed to use a right angle drill attachment to tap the holes in the plastic for the extra screws. The flaps are fitted by re-using existing screw positions, adding a few additional ones and with clips. I had 16" wheels at the time. With the wider 17" wheels it probably wouldn't have been possible and they would have had to be removed for fitting. Taking the wheels off does make it much easier. The rear wheels had to be removed as there would not have been enough clearance otherwise.

regards

Andrew

View attachment 30048
Brilliant thanks!

Back