Fuel filler flap locking mechanisme

Elpres

Hey guys, another electrical issue appeared.
My fuel filler flap can’t close.
I pulled the little plastic thing off inside the luggage compartment on the right side, and managed to pull of the linkage from the little mechanisme opening/closing the flap. So now I can manually make the flap stay closed.
But I would like to make it work again?
How do I remove the trim inside the luggage compartment on the right side? And what could be the culprit? Any pointers?

Thanks for posting. I tried to read the thread your linking to. I will investigate further.
The actuator in the boot, seems stuck in open position, how can I test if it’s working?

If i keep pressing the fuel flap button on the b pillar Down. Would the actuator in the Right side boot area, continue to be in open position? Mine is in open position all the time, and I tried with some pliers to pull it up, with no luck..

Ok, I sorted it out. There was power to the actuator when pushing the fuel flap button. So I removed the actuator, with some pliers. And messed around with it. And suddenly it came to life. And then I put it back in, and now it works. Thanks

Back