Glass treatment

Mike.M

A2OC Donor
Just treated my car windows with Gtechniq. Two hours of hard work - I hope it's worth it.

Putting on the treatment was a doodle but buffing of the residue remover was harder then I expected. :(

Is there an easier way of doing this?

Cheers
Mike
:)

I have used similar before, and yes, can be a nightmare to remove without 'swirl' marks.

Try using a new microfibre cloth, can get them all over the place now for £1+ and remove as much as possible.

Newspaper can be a good way to finish off, but usually I give the area a quick wipe with the leather, and may need a couple of rinses in between, but keep it as dry as possible. It may remove a small ammount of the glass product, but should not make any difference in performance.

The best glass cleaner I've used is Autoglym's Glass Polish. Used with a damp cloth it goes on easily and can be worked into stubborn areas for best results. Polish off with a clean microfibre cloth, no mess, no streaks. Add a coat of Rain-X on the windscreen for the finishing touch. Boooootiful!:D

I found this with the g techniq, the residue went away after i washed the car and windows so maybe water would help?

Chris

Thanks for all the useful tips.
Will try them the next time - in 6+ months (I hope) :D

Regards
Mike
:)

Back