Goodbye The Little One

6stings

A2OC Donor
Hi ladies and gentleman,

The A2 1.6 FSI Cobalt Blue went as a part of the trade yeaterday, together with my A3 1.9 TDI and as much cash.

The result of the trade was 2013 MB 180A CDI
180A CDI.jpg

I really enjoyed your company since for the past 2.5 years, it was both fun and education for me.

The Little One kept it's A2OC badge on the back, the car trader loved it as much as Zwo rear trim :)

Keep your A2's good and running!

Cheers from Norway!

Darko

Really sorry to see you leave the ranks of A2 ownership; more so as a fellow Cobalt Blue owner... I jest. :p

I hope that you stick around these pages still. I'll give it no more than 12 months before you're craving a return to the fold as an owner. :)

Best of luck with the new car; enjoy mate.

Thanks, Darren!
We'll see what happens.
I will be watching :)
Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All the best Darko. At least you didn't have to trade in any guitars!

I was about to write to you when your A2 Twin Exhaust appeared in the Norwegian Autotrader just now. I was curious to what kind of car that was going to replace the A2 - now I know.
Congrats with another German brand.

I see that Open Sky really works, that's good, cause I have never used it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have dismantled the rear cup holders and sold them to me, before trading in the car.
Did you never use your Open Sky? I'm addicted to using mine whenever the weather allows it.

Sorry, I wasn't thinking about the cup holders, you could have them of course.
I have a bunch of other stuff, if you are interested. I'm not listing them here since it's not a trade thread...
I'll pm to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back