Greetings from Czech Republic

BigBang

Hello there. I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. I'm from Czech Rep. and I bought my A2 in May this year after some hesitation. I also own VW Sharan but i needed something that would run cheaper on my routes to the work. I was looking for Polo, Fabia, Lupo, Arosa and ended in the best from those - in an A2. My Alu is standard version without any extras except box on the floor the right back seat feet area with CD changer inside. Last week I took it out and replaced it with SD/USB/jack adapter which i stored inside glove box.

Attachments

• ext_wint.jpg
    ext_wint.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 249
  • ext_summ.jpg
    ext_summ.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 245
  • int_1.jpg
    int_1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 251
  • int_2.jpg
    int_2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 240
A very ‘big’ welcome to the forum - good to have you onboard.

Nice looking example - and I like the wheels in your second photo.

There’s lots of info on here and we’re a friendly bunch that will rally round and offer advice should it be needed.

Enjoy your new car and the forum too of course.

Hello there. I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. I'm from Czech Rep. and I bought my A2 in May this year after some hesitation. I also own VW Sharan but i needed something that would run cheaper on my routes to the work. I was looking for Polo, Fabia, Lupo, Arosa and ended in the best from those - in an A2. My Alu is standard version without any extras except box on the floor the right back seat feet area with CD changer inside. Last week I took it out and replaced it with SD/USB/jack adapter which i stored inside glove box.
Ahoy! Welcome to the club.

Thank you :) Alu is not that nice in real, three previous women owners did „their job“ pretty good so front and rear bumper and side trims are all beaten up. Rims (BBS RX 226) was originaly bought for Fabia I had few years back but I never put them on because summer tires I had worked well and did not wear. So when I bought Alu there were no doubts about it :) First picture is with winter tires (Borbet rims) I bought Alu on it.

This forum is very helpful, I already got some tips I was looking for on the internet. Basically that was te reason to register ;)

Hello and welcome :) I'm glad you're finding the forum useful already, I registered for the same reason.

Trevorswaine: Power of „social edition“ :D It breaks the silver monolith of the side panels... It is really uncommon to see A2 without painted handles and mirrors. I am thinking about painting door trims aswell to the black - as Colour Storm. I have some idea about color styling but i won't talk about it until it will be relevant and that is far from now ;)

Trevorswaine: Power of „social edition“ :D It breaks the silver monolith of the side panels... It is really uncommon to see A2 without painted handles and mirrors. I am thinking about painting door trims aswell to the black - as Colour Storm. I have some idea about color styling but i won't talk about it until it will be relevant and that is far from now ;)

The bonnet slats on mine are black, also the thin strips on either side of the roof panel - looks good against the silver (my A2 is the same colour as yours)

Back