Heads up for another group order.

Rickmeister

A2OC Supporter
Morning everyone. The packages have been sent and stuff is arriving as planned in the UK. I must thank @simufly her for his work to help distribute items it the UK. I'm very grateful to be able to share the workload so Simon, "thank you"....

I'm hearing a few requests for tank straps and switches as well as Volico so a group buy could be arranged for April with UK arrival May. This fits with my diary and work so it can be managed easily.

For now, have a look at what you would need, remembering that there are members here that are doing a great job making parts available in the UK but some things are just not available via the dealer network. Or as single items, the post for a small switch can double the price.

https://volico.de/webshop/ for paint.

https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/tradition for parts. Just a note here, an A2 bumper for example, is well priced but arrives with me in Germany on a 7.5 ton truck so post is crazy. Small items are by far more manageable though requests for gearboxes, clutches / DMF's to happen. A roof lining was €300 and over €300 post and although I'm near AT they wont let me collect.

What to do now.
Have a look at what you would like then watch the forum for how to request something but please don't contact me yet!

Finally, the whole process of order through to you isn't the fastest but it is reliable. If your car is off the road (brake cables for example), things can go faster but carry a single item post cost penalty which group buys avoid..

Thats it. Watch this space for end of April.

I’d like to order 2 cans of Volico in soul black please, I’m doing a total interior swap out to Soul Black and some parts will need spraying -sun visors courtesy lights and grab handles ,plus badly worn replacement parts will require a refresh,
many thanks
Brendan

Many Thanks. i will probably have a reasonable order of bits and bobs together soon. Need to learn how to navigate the Audi website/parts system. Know Rimmer Bros Rover site like the back of my hand :)

Would appreciate it very much if the following items could be bought on my behalf from Audi tradition.
8Z0853985 01C
8Z0853986 01C
8Z0853995 01C
8Z0853996 01C
4 upper trim pieces for the sill covers which I would like to replace on my FSI.
The tabs on these often break on removal. Glad they are still available.
Also could be interested in the sill trims themselves:
8Z0853859A 3FZ
8Z0853860A 3FZ
but I do appreciate that they are long and postage costs will reflect this from Germany.
And lastly a fuse box cover lid:
8Z2857506 26Z that is if it’s correct I hope that LHD and RHD are the same so the part number doesn’t matter.
Any help would be very gratefully received.
I will ask the Audi dealers if it’s possible to get them from them tomorrow.
Thanks.
Drew.

Last edited:
Good there is interest for another group order.

Again a quick one before my work starts today: 2metre boxes have been sent but this was pre brexit. 1.2 metres is a usual size but obviously with a group share post is manageable.
For orders, please just hang on a moment and I ask them to come via Gmail only please. It saves me searching for things in more than one place as requests have come in via A2OC, Gmail, text and WhatsApp previously. I don't want to miss anyone's order.

Using Gmail enables me to find and organise stuff quickly and accurately.

Thanks

Would appreciate it very much if the following items could be bought on my behalf from Audi tradition.
8Z0853985 01C
8Z0853986 01C
8Z0853995 01C
8Z0853996 01C

4 upper trim pieces for the sill covers which I would like to replace on my FSI.
The tabs on these often break on removal. Glad they are still available.
Also could be interested in the sill trims themselves:
8Z0853859A 3FZ
8Z0853860A 3FZ

but I do appreciate that they are long and postage costs will reflect this from Germany.
And lastly a fuse box cover lid:
8Z2857506 26Z that is if it’s correct I hope that LHD and RHD are the same so the part number doesn’t matter.
Any help would be very gratefully received.
I will ask the Audi dealers if it’s possible to get them from them tomorrow.
Thanks.
Drew.
I could also be interested in these (in bold) if the price is right and available. Can we find a price?
I am in Manchester.

I could also be interested in these (in bold) if the price is right and available. Can we find a price?
I am in Manchester.
Good Afternoon,

You can find the price by going to the Audi Tradition website and putting the part number of any part of interest through the the search facility, for example the first item on the quoted list.

There is then the cost of postage; your share of the Germany to UK leg and then the postage from the the UK distributor member to you, postage all dependent on the items themselves.

Any foreign currency transaction will normally incur a fee, whatever your bank charges.

Andy

Last edited:
Back