Hello from Bath ??

Hi all

thought I drop a quick hello from me ? as I’ve started contributing to some of the threads and conversations.

I bought my 1.4 petrol A2 two weeks ago in Bristol. Sorry for not quoting the correct colours, but it is a dark grey with the cream (Twist?) interior. The car is in good condition with quite a few new bits on the car. The interior is a bit grubby, but will do a deep clean when the weather gets a bit better.

Things got off to an auspicious start when I bought the car. Nothing to do with the actual car, but I swore I told my wife I was going to buy it, but alas from her reaction of ‘What’s that?’ I must have forgotten in the excitement of the purchase ?

after two weeks and my wife starting to drive it, I think I’m out of the doghouse now. I need to make sure as I need to order a few parts for the car and don’t want a repeat of the cold shoulder ?

anyway, thanks to all who have answered some of my basic questions so far, and apologies for any to come. I’m hoping to learn more mechanical bits as I go with the car, but I’m loving the journey and support on here so far ?

7AD2D6CC-7C6D-4F36-B9A2-7878317547C7.jpeg

Hi all

thought I drop a quick hello from me ? as I’ve started contributing to some of the threads and conversations.

I bought my 1.4 petrol A2 two weeks ago in Bristol. Sorry for not quoting the correct colours, but it is a dark grey with the cream (Twist?) interior. The car is in good condition with quite a few new bits on the car. The interior is a bit grubby, but will do a deep clean when the weather gets a bit better.

Things got off to an auspicious start when I bought the car. Nothing to do with the actual car, but I swore I told my wife I was going to buy it, but alas from her reaction of ‘What’s that?’ I must have forgotten in the excitement of the purchase ?

after two weeks and my wife starting to drive it, I think I’m out of the doghouse now. I need to make sure as I need to order a few parts for the car and don’t want a repeat of the cold shoulder ?

anyway, thanks to all who have answered some of my basic questions so far, and apologies for any to come. I’m hoping to learn more mechanical bits as I go with the car, but I’m loving the journey and support on here so far ?

View attachment 74033
Looks like Dolphin Grey and Twist? A great combination. I often think Dolphin is the most modern looking colour but I’m biased!

My brother in law is a painter, albeit on aeroplanes, so will rope him in on touching up some of the rougher areas.

also need a few bits and bobs in the interior, so will be putting up a wanted list soon enough ?

Yep, thanks for the reminder... didn’t have the spec when I was writing the thread #schoolboyerror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back