Hello from Cumbria

Sambrook

Just a quick message to say hello. Just missed out on an A2 on eBay. The seller was very helpful with information, and pointed me here. I'm looking out for an A2 from now on, and I'm pleased and grateful to know of your existence!
Regards from Sean

Didn't want to give the impression that I'm just here to buy a car, then disappear. I'm a bass player, and the Basschat forum has been a wonderful source of information and encouragement. What I've seen so far here suggests the same, so I look forward to learning from you all (and hopefully contributing when/if I have something useful to say!)

Good morning Sean,

Welcome to the Club where you’ll find plenty of reading material to assist you at this early stage of your A2 journey.

Sorry to hear that you just missed out on A2 ownership. I’m sure that’s something you should quickly have resolved once you gain access to our Market Forum.

Please do study the Welcome Email that was recently sent which will explain how to upgraded your account with us. Once you’ve upgraded your account you will have access to all areas and be able to see what’s currently available for in the Cars Forum.

Happy to assist in anyway that I can.

Kind regards,

Tom

Back