HELLO new owner from Buckinghamshire

Welcome, it's sooo good to see new members coming in thick and fast.
Can't wait until we have a few socials to meet you new members and your cars.

Only pics I've got but it's not clean here lol
Only thing I've done so far is change the wheels, but don't know what they came from originally. The standard wheels were all badly damaged I think these fill the arches better.

Attachments

• IMG_6055.JPG
    IMG_6055.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_6056.JPG
    IMG_6056.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 202
Only pics I've got but it's not clean here lol
Only thing I've done so far is change the wheels, but don't know what they came from originally. The standard wheels were all badly damaged I think these fill the arches better.
tt wheels those ? lovely, popular at the minute ?

Welcome aboard :) there are a couple of us that I know of in Bucks. Whereabouts are you if you don't mind me asking? I'll keep an eye out for you on the roads. I spend my time in and around Chesham and Leighton Buzzard just over the border in Beds, and travel between them nearly every day. Nice TT 16" alloys on your car, I've got a set on one of mine too ?

Welcome aboard :) there are a couple of us that I know of in Bucks. Whereabouts are you if you don't mind me asking? I'll keep an eye out for you on the roads. I spend my time in and around Chesham and Leighton Buzzard just over the border in Beds, and travel between them nearly every day. Nice TT 16" alloys on your car, I've got a set on one of mine too ?
Ah I'm just up the road in Amersham, the missus drives it to work through Chesham every day.

Welcome.... That was me 24hrs ago......
Great community and support. You won't be disappointed.
I'm smitten with mine already ?

Back