Hi I'm Angie your new member

AngieA2

Hi I'm Angie, Mark (Mka306) is my husband. Some of you may have met me at Audis in the park on Sunday, I took lots of pictures of the A2's while at the event which I'm going to upload soon. I'm just getting into photography so the photos are not perfect but I hope you all like them. I'm now going to go and upload the pictures to the AITP thread, no doubt I will get to know you all as time goes on.

Kind regards Angie

Audi In The Park 08-07-2021 123.jpg

Lovely to meet you yesterday Angie, you were certainly busy with the camera! Thanks for getting the front row lined up properly too. You're actually in one of my photos, taking a photo :) I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

PS the forum software will allow 8 attachments per post, with a size limit I think of 2Mb each. I guess with your shots coming from a DSLR you'll be rather busy with the editing software saving into lower resolutions before we get to see them.

Thanks everyone. I resized the images last night, I lost a bit of picture quality but not much to be honest. I’ve added them to the AITP thread.
mot was lovely to meet the members that were there yesterday even if I didn’t chat much because of my photography head. ?

Back