3 days spit and polish
3 days work on and off:
1. Wash with Simoniz High Perfection Shampoo and Wax
2. Clay with Bilt Hamber Auto-clay
3. Wax with Mer Car Polish
4. Vacumn inside
5. Black inside dashboard and outside valances and spoiler with AmorAll Protectant gloss finish
6. Black front bumper, around and between the fog lights with CarPlan Black Trim Wax
7. Clean all glass with Turtle Wax ClearView
8. Apply RainX to front and back screens
9. Shampoo some stains on the seats (some household carpet shampoo)
10. New car mats (Aldi special offer a few weeks ago - about £6)
11. Added a further 2 A2 Club stickers to the front quarter lights (already 2 in rear quarter lights)
Note some of the products used were some years old - current formulas may be different.
Washing and waxing included around the thickness of the door and door openings.
I was quite impressed with the AmorAll Protectant for removing (with a bit of elbow grease) some whitish stains from wax and rain water on the black door cards and other areas.
Not done: tyres (due to be replaced soon), few stone chips, alloys and rear hubs (ran out of time and may get alloys refurbished)
Missed: washing pedals