I am so sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

runboy

I wish to apologise to all A2 owners. I've done a most unthinkable act. This morning whilst being driven in by the misses, a black Y-reg A2 was coming the other way-and the driver waved-and I didn't wave back!.

I was still half asleep/shocked to see another A2/never been waved at by a fellow owner/too tired to lift my arm and wave back.

If David and Stuart_D wish to revoke my membership of the forum and A2OC, I will understand. However I wish to point out that I will be punishing myself tonight, when I have asked my Swedish neighbour to come round and beat me with a big stick. If you feel this is punishment enough, I would be most grateful.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Steve,

I don't think that's the right punishment. It must be something related to A2.

It might be better to ban you from both your A2 and the forum for some time ( a week? a month?). Besides that, Stuart should deny you to visit the A2OC website for the same time.

BUT: if you promise to wash all A2's (or at least mine!) at the social, I'm willing to forgive you without further punishment.

JanF

2001 1.4 Petrol Exclusive
Cobalt Blue Metallic

I said to my wife 'look there's another one the same colour as this one.......ignorant *?£$%^$"£$%^!!!!!!!!!!

only joking!!!!!!

Griff

Please don't ban me. All day I have suffered my own thoughts of neglect.

I'm young and just didn't think.....;)

I will ensure it rains on the 9th Feb so ALL cars will be washed!!.

David-if I still had the old A2 I would have gladly let you take it!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back