I just discovered a hack to quickly banish mud marks / transfer from feet onto the interior rubber and plastics!

dj_efk

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
This is a constant battle out here in the sticks with the kids getting in and out and selfishly failing to keep their feet confined to the rubber mats!!

Here is my new favourite solution- everything else I’ve tried seems to struggle with mud but these are effortless.

They’re actually excellent for almost any cleaning job around the car other than paintwork or glass (they smear).

1642091457039.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a constant battle out here in the sticks with the kids getting in and out and selfishly failing to keep their feet confined to the rubber mats!!

Here is my new favourite solution- everything else I’ve tried seems to struggle with mud but these are effortless.

They’re actually excellent for almost any cleaning job around the car other than paintwork or glass (they smear).

View attachment 89882

These show a disappointing lack of A2 branding and style.

Bearing in mind your normal no-expense-spared approach to A2 ownership, can I venture that a better way to keep muddy hoof prints out of the car would be to purchase an official A2 roof rack and transport the kids up there until they learn? *, **.

* and take them to the jet wash to avoid them marking the exterior.

** this may or may not be an entirely serious suggestion.

These show a disappointing lack of A2 branding and style.

Bearing in mind your normal no-expense-spared approach to A2 ownership, can I venture that a better way to keep muddy hoof prints out of the car would be to purchase an official A2 roof rack and transport the kids up there until they learn? *, **.

* and take them to the jet wash to avoid them marking the exterior.

** this may or may not be an entirely serious suggestion.
I think this would only really be ok if they went in a proper A2 roof box.

Back