Icetrack VIII - interest?

bretti_kivi

Hello,

I've been pondering Icetrack 8. Is there any interest from here? There's a thread on the German Forum which has quite a few people added in, so I'm asking here, too. It will probably be 17th-19th Feb 2017.

Pricing is another question, but that's partly why I'm asking. If it happens, the pricing will probably be higher, potentially of the order of €50-100, but I'd like to get a good idea of the interest before setting the final price.

Any takers?

Video from this year:
[video=vimeo;154233752]http://vimeo.com/154233752[/video]

- Bret

YES YES YES ,White my speciale car made voor IT8 :) IMG_4796.JPG

^^ I've seen the photos; I'm impressed with your mild craziness :D

A go or no-go decision will be made at the earliest at the end of this month. Dates are 17-19 Feb and probably almost fixed already to get everything over with before Carnival in Germany.

When that decision's made, we can see how the pricing will work. For information, though, I know that the guys managed to get pricing per car on the ferry this year below €200. So you can assume a price of around €500 or so for the ferry from Germany and most of the rest of the weekend. If you can do Hull-Rotterdam for a decent price, then you're away for just over a week and you'll get a truly unforgettable experience out of it.

I won't need commitments before Autumn, but I'd still suggest thinking it through earlier rather than later.

- Bret

Stunning backdrop and filming Bret. Looks like a fantastic all-round experience; location, thrilling drive, A2s and like-minded company. Sadly, I can't commit this year, but it certainly looks a special event.

Back