Interior colour confirmation

Gritty

Hi folks Ive been searching all afternoon trying to confirm what the interior colour is in my car as i need to order a part from AT.
I thought it was platinum but It may be twist grey? can any one confirm the colour from the code chart Ive uploaded from the service book? Thank you.

Attachments

• 20201219_201340_copy_1296x2304.jpg
    20201219_201340_copy_1296x2304.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 162
YG is platinum or light grey gritty ?

YG cant be two colours can it??

Ive found a colour chart posted by A2steve and from that i think I may have twist cream but still not 100% sure

a2oc.net/community/index.php?threads/how-to-identify-your-trim-colour.31488/

See Bretti,s post here...number 12. Scroll down further for more info.

Last edited:
YG IS Platinum. Platinum is also known in some markets as light grey.

1608413368771.jpeg

20200928_124542.jpg

That is of coarse if the VIN on the service book matches the actual one on the car and nobody has changed the interior previously.

YG IS Platinum. Platinum is also known in some markets as light grey.

View attachment 74300

View attachment 74301

That is of coarse if the VIN on the service book matches the actual one on the car and nobody has changed the interior previously.
Yes i hope whats in the car is original, but this looks more grey than mine, mine is more of a dirty creamy colour my car has leather seats but the inner seat/back part of the seat is like a faux swade if that helps identify it ?

Yes i hope whats in the car is original, but this looks more grey than mine, mine is more of a dirty creamy colour my car has leather seats but the inner seat/back part of the seat is like a faux swade if that helps identify it ?
If you have the leather & alcantara seats, the only two colours those were available in were Soul black and Platinum light grey, so you can buy Platninum trim from AT with confidence. Remember though that the exact shade of Platinum you see in your car is the result of the lifetime of dirty air & fingers, ultraviolet light and cleaning (or not) that it has received. There may be a significant difference to the brand spanking new part(s) from AT.

If you have the leather & alcantara seats, the only two colours those were available in were Soul black and Platinum light grey, so you can buy Platninum trim from AT with confidence. Remember though that the exact shade of Platinum you see in your car is the result of the lifetime of dirty air & fingers, ultraviolet light and cleaning (or not) that it has received. There may be a significant difference to the brand spanking new part(s) from AT.
That confirms it Proghound thank you and Audifan, Special edition, its def dirty Platinum many thanks.

Back