Introduction

Renners87

Morning all,

Just a quick post to introduce myself so please be gentle.

I'm Liam and I purchased my first A2 just under a week ago and now fully understand why you guys like them, it's a blue 54 plate 1.4 SE with just over 40k on the clock and 1 previous elderly owner.

The car itself for its age is in decent condition cosmeticly but does have some very minor issues such as the front check straps both need replacing and the service latch cable seems to be broken.

I'm no mechanic by any stretch of the imagination so any help would be much appreciated.

Im based in Bolton, Greater Manchester and look forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers.

Liam

Welcome aboard.
You will find plenty of help on here and you are in the right location in the North West with some experts not too far from you, who I am sure will make themselves know.
Always good to see new members cars so a couple of photos would be nice.
Word of warning these little beauties do become addictive, one is never enough☺

Welcome aboard.
You will find plenty of help on here and you are in the right location in the North West with some experts not too far from you, who I am sure will make themselves know.
Always good to see new members cars so a couple of photos would be nice.
Word of warning these little beauties do become addictive, one is never enough
Thanks for that. I've attached a few pictures for you.

Liam
b221ff8d069f37fa2dc77232a3aa7d2a.jpg
0c089d9f5764c0f93ebb3e467a621cb5.jpg
05963bd3fc4d4760ea8c7295908aaf48.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Welcome Liam,

That is a wonderful, very low mileage car you've got there, well done. Your checkstraps will come from @depronman who does better than new restorations. His name is Paul. He is not a million miles away from you.

Best wishes,

Simon

Morning all,

Just a quick post to introduce myself so please be gentle.

I'm Liam and I purchased my first A2 just under a week ago and now fully understand why you guys like them, it's a blue 54 plate 1.4 SE with just over 40k on the clock and 1 previous elderly owner.

The car itself for its age is in decent condition cosmeticly but does have some very minor issues such as the front check straps both need replacing and the service latch cable seems to be broken.

I'm no mechanic by any stretch of the imagination so any help would be much appreciated.

Im based in Bolton, Greater Manchester and look forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers.

Liam

Hi Liam
I can supply a pair of check straps for you and if you fancy a drive over to st Annes I even for them for you or I can send them out by post
I do need your old straps back to keep the refurb service going
Drop me a PM and let me k ow which suits your best

Cheers

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back