Is my car average (mileage)? Here is the answer..

Richard_3L

United-Kingdom
Of course none of our A2s are average!

But if you've ever thought 'do I do more miles than someone else?' or 'what is a reasonable total odometer reading these days?' then the following may help....

Well done A2 sport 1.6 BAD for having the lowest average mileage (94,766) and second lowest annual mileage (6,019)! Super congrats to standard trim A2 AMF you love enjoying and driving your cherished cars!! (139,771 total miles & 9,798 annual on average)

(Based on live registered vehicle snapshot- not Inc SORN)

Attachments

• 20230314_151208.jpg
    20230314_151208.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 111
Interesting site which details reliability from warranty claims, actual mileage and even valuations based on listed sale prices (EU). I'll post on info section too.

Re. 1.6FSI...
Engine reliability: Overall, this engine can last around 190,000 to 330,000 km if properly maintained, using the correct quality oil and fuel, and carrying out regular checks and maintenance. 😀

Quelle surprise, engines, (especially FSIs, apparently), last longer if the correct fuel, and oil are used, plus regular maintenance.
Well, who'd of guessed it.
Mac.

My FSi has done 146k (miles), I do about 3k a year, Runs sweet as a nut (all major jobs done (over last 2 years), flaps, cam, clutch, etc.. etc.. :)
I hope to join the 200k club, but methinks that's a long ways off.. :(

Back