It's free.... . . . Join

SmartE

A2OC Donor
I'm glad I joined the great A2OC recently and I would like to say a big thank you to those who run it, for it being here.
THANK YOU..
I didn't even need to join, (or donate). I could have searched online for any information, help, advice, etc that I wanted to, on things Audi A2, when most of the good stuff leads here to the A2OC anyway. Also, it looks as though, as a non member, I could have not only read all I wanted to, but I could also have "searched", "posted" and "bought" stuff too.
That's why personally, I wanted to register and be a proper, official, "Audi A2 Owner's Club" member... To show my appreciation, for being here for me, when I need it to be...
So thank you again.

Mike

Hi,

Welcome and thanks for the post.

I am not connected to the guys running the forum so this is an unbiased view (one I have aired before, sorry)

I am a member of many forums, related to cars and other things.
The A2OC forum is the best run forum by far.

It is policed sensibly (I get told off occasionally, but in a very nice way and for the right reasons!)
A forum needs to be active, but active forums are hard to mediate, not this one though it is active, friendly and (as I have said) well run.

So enjoy and participate, you won't regret it.

Steve B

I'm glad I joined the great A2OC recently and I would like to say a big thank you to those who run it, for it being here.
THANK YOU..
I didn't even need to join, (or donate). I could have searched online for any information, help, advice, etc that I wanted to, on things Audi A2, when most of the good stuff leads here to the A2OC anyway. Also, it looks as though, as a non member, I could have not only read all I wanted to, but I could also have "searched", "posted" and "bought" stuff too.
That's why personally, I wanted to register and be a proper, official, "Audi A2 Owner's Club" member... To show my appreciation, for being here for me, when I need it to be...
So thank you again.

Mike

Back