Kimbolton Country Fayre-in Cambridshire. 10th July 2016

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi all for those that attended last year I'm sure you will agree it was a great show with loads to do and see with a staggering amount of other car clubs from exotics to classics.
Full details of the show can be found here-- http://kimboltoncountryfayre.com

Kimbolton school is in the grounds of the castle in Cambridgeshire so offers a lovely location for the show. Ticket prices are £25 for a family ticket ---£10 per adult---£5 per child-- or £8 single occupancy classic car. Payment is on the day at the gate.

As per usual if you wish to join us on the day please click the calendar link and click attending found here --- http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=92&day=2016-7-10&c=1

As per last year we will be staying the saturday night at The Holiday inn at Huntingdon race coarse details here--
http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/gb...gid=635597583&glat=SEAR&dp=true&icdv=99603195

I hope to see many of you there again for a fun filled day. Any questions please ask--cheers mike and yvonne

LINK to last years pics https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153487634718944.1073741845.577838943&type=1&l=e29da5b9fd

Last edited:
After the great turn out for VAG @ the manor and hight numbers for this show last year get your names down for this show. I really enjoyed last years show as the variety of other car clubs is so high- with classics and modern from all manufacturers. Last year we were close to the Clio 3L club - never seen so many of the rear engined beasts at any one time. The classic caravaners were a blast from the past with some even dressing to match the age of van.
Look forward to seeing some more new faces and the regular social attendees. Cheers Mike and Yvonne

Added the clan to the list Mike; looks like a fantastic day out judging by the pictures from last year and the write up on the website.

Cheers,

Darren

Added the clan to the list Mike; looks like a fantastic day out judging by the pictures from last year and the write up on the website.

Cheers,

Darren
It was great to see you and you're family again Saturday Darren, and my old FSI so pristinely looked after still!
Roll on kimboltonCheers Jeff

Ditto mate; great to see you looking so well and a joy to meet your lovely lady. Your A2 is looking ace too; excellent choice of boots Sir. :cool:

Hi

I am having some work done on my car and I am hoping that it will be ready for Sunday (fingers crossed)!!!

I will be very dissapointed if it isn't, I think this social is a great one.

Steve B

More work Steve, is there a panel left to modify? ;)

I know what you mean and I am always concious of making sure that I don'e "Over egg the pudding!"

But there has always been one panel that I wanted to do something with and this is one way of achieving that!

Plus it is having a "short back and sides" i.e. some additional space for the wheels to avoid the slight rubbing on speed bumps. Not surprising taht it needs to be done when you shoehorn 19s on a small car!!!!

Steve B

Another point to note, is that this weekend the A43 to/from Northampton is closed due to some irritating car event at Silverstone, so best set off early. Diversions through Bicester most likely if you are coming from the M40

Hi all you A2 fans--just a few days to go till the kimbolton show. Show cars are now looking like 800-900 plus all the other attractions-i'm looking forward to the fly past.

So we all need to meet up before going into the show as i have passes to give to each car on the stand so i need you all to get to the meeting point to leave at 9.10am on the sunday morning. We have located a McDonalds on the GREAT NORTH ROAD, BRAMPTON, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, PE28 4NQ

IF YOU DON'T OR CANT GET THERE FOR 9.00AM PLEASE CALL ME--SO PM ME IF YOU NEED MY NUMBER. No cars will be able to park on our stand without the pre numbered passes but one of us will walk back to the entrance if needed.
We will be able to use the show car entrance so speeding up entry. If i can ask for some help putting the gazebos up-just to keep the sun off you understand ! Please bring seats/blankets with you and a mug if you prefer a proper mug to paper cups as we will be offering tea and coffee. We won't be offering food at this show but we are close to catering so I'm sure we won't go hungry. Really looking forward to seeing you all and all the attractions they are offering-i'm hoping the sporting bears car club have there collection of exotic cars inc the koenigsegg if only i could fit in it.

Any questions just ask. Cheers mike and vonnie

Back