Komfortblinker

the grim reeper

A2OC Donor
Well this has been tryed on here with mixed results, well i have got mine fitted to day:cool:

http://www.cum-cartec-shop.de/produ...stsatz.html/XTCsid/nnqcd77nn0cavejj53sf3ubml5

Got this link from someone on the German A2 forum, i noticed that he listed it on his signiture, so i PM'ed him, he sent me this link(above)

Well it took 3-4 days for delivery which i thought was pretty good, it comes with fitting instructions in English.

So as the weather was so good this morning thought i would have a go
1 pull out the lower cubby hole
2 pull the indicator relay out off the hole
3 unplug the relay
4 plug in the lead to the harnes
5 plug the relay in to the other end of the new lead
6 turn ignition on and check it works
7 push all the cables back in and replace cubby hole

Thats it job done about 15 minutes

very handy if you are use to driving new cars alot of them have these now you just flick the indicator and it flashes 3 times, saves you holding it down when are leaving a roundabout or going to overtake on the motorway

Cheers Phil

Gosh, £60 sounds quite a lot, but it does seem like a top mod. Loved this feature on my A4. Hmm!

Nice one Phil. Im having me one of those. May even try fitting it myself LOL:D:rolleyes:

Well i put the fitting guide on here for everyone to see plus a photo ;), it really is as easy as replacing the relay.

the German translation is abit missed words if you know what i mean, so thats why i posted what i did to make it easier for you guys;),as i said it takes longer getting the cables and relays back in the hole out of the way than fitting it

Cheers Phil

Nice job Phil - really, really tempted with this one myself.

Is the indicator relay self evident or is there more than one behind the cubby?

Cheers,

DC

Now that I've finished the Arosa for this year, I may have a 2nd stab at this using that link.. I tried a VW part before and it didn't fit

The Grim Reeper's source costs £58.94 including postage at today's £/Euro exchange rate.;)

Kufatec also advertise a cheaper unit but can recall if this is the type which was tried before but did not work - http://www.kufatec.de/shop/product_...Module---1-Touch---3-Blinks---Audi-A2-8Z.html

Cheers Spike

Thats it you see me and Dan B have been descussing this for some time and as post at the begining of this tread there have been mixed results, i got this link from a member of the A2OC Germany and he said very easy to fit, no cutting plug and play. So i know it works off the bat yes it may be a little more expensive but it works, better buy once than get something not work then still end up with something else.

I have been watching this for a long time and nobody has said untill me with this that this works, so here i've said it and i had comunication off them, was unsure if they delivered to the UK, so without looking to hard on the site i just sent them an E:mail and the next day got a reply (in English) what more could you ask for

Cheers Phil

German translation help

trying to buy one of these, but what does Entfernen, Aktualisieren and Kasse mean?
:eek::confused::(

Thanks anyone :eek:

Back